Seaside Skeleton Halloween Hunt
Several seaside skeletons have escaped and are on the loose in the Ventura Harbor Village – find all 15 of them on Halloween Weekend (skeletons will be scattered around on October 30th and October 31st from noon to 3pm) Take photos for a chance to win a Halloween prize pack from Ventura Harbor Village!
Entering is Easy:
- Search for Skeletons in Ventura Harbor Village
- Take photos or videos with the Seaside Skeletons you discover
- Post to social media with #SeasideSkeletons in the caption and tag @venturaharbor!
Note: If your profile is on private, we cannot see your entries! Please temporarily make your profile public or send us a direct message through Instagram with a screenshot of your posts. The more skeletons you find, post, and tag – the more chances you’ll have at winning the grand Harbor Halloween Prize:
- Escape Room Experience with the Ultimate Escape Rooms
- Skeleton Socks from Lost in Socks
- Jack Skellington bath bomb from Lemon & Lei
- Gift Certificate toward a costume hat or accessory from Hats Unlimited
NEW THIS YEAR – In addition to 15 full size seaside skeletons, there will also be 4 small golden skeleton heads hidden around the harbor each day starting at noon. If you find a small golden skeleton head, you may keep the golden prize and follow instructions inside! Please leave full size skeletons in place for others to discover.
Costumes are welcomed and encouraged to add to the festive fun! CLICK HERE to learn about more Halloween weekend festivities in Ventura Harbor Village (including a dog costume contest, Trick or Treat, pumpkin crafts, face painting, psychic readings and more!)
We kindly ask that all visitors are healthy during a visit to Ventura Harbor and respectful of the latest Ventura County public health orders. CLICK HERE for our Seaside Safely Guidelines.