Frenchies Modern Nail CareMap it!
Frenchies Modern Nail Care is a one of a kind nail salon offering a full lineup of services for hands and feet. Services range from a classic manicure to a deluxe pedicure with a sugar scrub, massage and moisturizing mask.
Frenchies is a modern, clean and friendly environment using natural and vegan products, porcelain pedicure bowls, dedicated hand washing station, hospital grade autoclave for sanitizing metal instruments and huge rainbow of colors that are free of the most harsh chemicals typically found in nail polish.
Our beautiful space at the Ventura Harbor Village features ten manicure stations and nine pedicure benches to enjoy with friends and family. Frenchies also hosts parties for brides and birthdays! Frenchies was founded on the principles of cleanliness and healthy nail care.
Click here to see our virtual tour.
We operate every day in a way that protects our team and our guests with an above-industry-standard sterilization process and non-toxic products:
- Hand washing station.
- Files, buffers, and orangewood sticks are only used once.
- All metal instruments are thoroughly sterilized with a medical grade autoclave
- Polishes are PETA certified, vegan, and nontoxic.
- Freestanding pedicure basins eliminate jets and pipes that trap bacteria.
- Nail technicians and friendly staff educate on natural nail care.
- No acrylics or dip polish to avoid resins and formaldehyde.
- Hand files, not drills, are used to keep the air quality safe with added venting at each nail station.
We look forward to welcoming you, our amazing guests, to the cleanest nail studio in Ventura. If you have any questions, please message us on Facebook @FrenchiesVentura and or Instagram @FrenchiesNailsVentura! And remember, at Frenchies – We Love Clean!
Appointments are recommended.
Visit our Shop page to browse all of the different shops at Ventura Harbor Village.
- Location 1583 Spinnaker Dr. #105 Ventura, CA 93001
- Phone (805) 200-3883
- Website Visit Website
- Social Media