National Clam Chowder Day
- Tickets are $5 (Cash Only) – sold on Feb 25, no advance sale.
- Tickets available for purchase at Harbor Booth starting at 10:30am and ending at 1:30pm
- Harbor Booth will be set up on the Promenade near Carousel (on the waterfront side)
- Only 200 Tickets will be sold – get yours before they sell out!
How It Works:
- Ticket holders will walk to each participating Harbor Village restaurant to taste their handcrafted clam chowders. The Harbor Booth will give all ticket Holders a wrist band and a Chowder Taste card. You must get your card marked off at each location when you receive your chowder sample. You must have your wristband on at all times to show restaurants you are participating.
Additional Harbor Fun on February 25th:
Live Music on the Village Promenade Seaside Stage from 11am to 2pm
Kids Scavenger Hunts from 10am to 1pm
Send a Free Postcard to a friend – We pay the postage from 10am to 1pm
Tall Ships Dockside Tours from 10 AM – 1 PM and weekend sails (buy tickets here)